You may get behind on your utility bills because of the bushfires. There are steps you can take to make repayment arrangements and avoid disconnection.

Is your business still viable?

Can your business recover?

You may need to work out whether your business is still viable. You can do this by:

  • Talking to your accountant

  • Use the Australian Taxation Office’s business viability assessment tool

1800 413 828